2022- chasing whitey

Stikbrandon

May 27, 2021
It’s that time of year again. Gun season opens the 15th, hoped on a red eye last night and landed 4 hours later in whitey country.

Went to grandmas house slept for a few hours and hit the range. Bitter sweet, gpa passed early this year and his 450 bushmaster hasn’t been broken in. I get the honers. She’s an inch high at 200. Whitey beware.

Stand by- buck or doe finna get the Boom stick.

Bush Light is a whitey game changer... get'em...

6.5 JAP is my favorite long range cartridge... Ed F

It’s that time of year again. Gun season opens the 15th, hoped on a red eye last night and landed 4 hours later in whitey country.

Went to grandmas house slept for a few hours and hit the range. Bitter sweet, gpa passed early this year and his 450 bushmaster hasn’t been broken in. I get the honers. She’s an inch high at 200. Whitey beware.

Stand by- buck or doe finna get the Boom stick.

Last edited:
It's not shooting out the window of a warm truck, but ti does look like a good deer hangout. Time to make one dead.

450 bushmaster.

Throws a 250 gr. Rnd at 2200 fps. Talk about knock down power, sum bitch knocks them dead at 100 and not a yard further…..

Was tellin my cusin yesterday at the range I think I just saw that rnd hit the target at 200 yards through the spotter. Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: TRICER
@HATCHET1

We finna test the effective range on the 450 tonight on a girl deer. Hope the warm spot is workin so she can get a pass and I’ll hammer what’s behind her, if not Kaaaaa Powwwww.

Reactions: BOWUNTR
Be the bullet bro...I see dead things in your future..and I'm a See-eer

Reactions: Stikbrandon
@BOWUNTR
@Brian marable
@HATCHET1
@BuckHunter

Corn is still up in the magic spot, small windows for shots, no worries tho because I have a howitzer of a boom stick that will cut through any branch blocking the neck. We like them to drop in there tracks, no truck avalible but have the next best thing….. golf cart with bush light, stuffed olives and hot sauce in the back. My grandmas house is gonna stink tonight….
676E44FC-C14B-47E9-B0AA-B45116BE8DB6.jpeg330537BB-E914-4CD4-97F7-121D662A03D0.jpeg2C863184-C74E-4FA1-93B2-083C5A2EC867.jpeg7C5EE234-1F25-45C7-8C09-E4E0286BB423.jpeg

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu