2022 Whitetail Extravaganza blog

BOWUNTR

Nov 3, 2011
It's that time of year boys and girls. Heading to Nebraska tomorrow. I've had a humbling season so far... sh!t is about to change. Two buck tags and 20 days. Mama said she'd like me home by the 17th... hope that happens. Amazon delivered my gear yesterday... game changer... Ed FScreenshot_20221028-131704_Instagram.jpg

Eddie...your got this . Be the arrow buddy!! Just think..what would Bearclaw do? You got this man..I'd like a text just after you drill him... FINISH!

Poor whitetail has no idea he,s about to meet his maker ...make sure to wear your safety harness buddy...and be the arrow!

Reactions: BOWUNTR
5 hours left. Last night I drove 60 miles east of Trinidad Colorado on a lonely 2 lane road thru the eastern plains and came across a road closed barricade... no signs, no mapquest warning or reroute, no internet... fuk. 120 mle detour. No biggie, I'm on vacation... Ed F20221029_105546.jpg

I made it.... 26 hours, slept for 5 hours in a parking lot somewhere in Colorado after my detour. I couldn't live out here... I need mountains. Flat and ugly ... then you see a creek bottom or river with woods and it turns beautiful and exciting. A quick sleep and I'll be in a stand before daylight... Ed F20221030_102858.jpg

5 hours left. Last night I drove 60 miles east of Trinidad Colorado on a lonely 2 lane road thru the eastern plains and came across a road closed barricade... no signs, no mapquest warning or reroute, no internet... fuk. 120 mle detour. No biggie, I'm on vacation... Ed FView attachment 56416
I shot a group just like that yesterday. Maybe even a bit tighter. 5 yards.

• Haha
Reactions: Nimrod

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu