#3 is off to Oklahoma...

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
This kid took off this morning for basic training and AIT training ..hope to see him after his graduation before he starts his combat medic program..God speed Son...We love you and are beyond proud of you....Kleenex please..

Screenshot_20221230-223157.png

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are Awesome.. appreciate all the love fellas ..it is surreal for sure...trap ..he is at fort sill for basic...then off to San Antonio Texas for AIT...I'll tell him to stay out of the whore houses. .don't need any burning when he pees ..LOL.. again .really appreciate it guys...#2 leaves Jan 31st. .for Lackland AFB in Texas...#1 is sitting back going...been there done that brothers...good to have his knowledge with these other 2 cockblockers going in...after all.. #1 is the older brother..by a minute or 2...LOL..

Last edited:
Always liked #3. I’ll keep my eye out down here when he gets here. I’m always over at 68W school.
Good man Hatchet, they ain’t mine but I’m proud of them boys!
If they need anything in SAT have them give me a holler.

Reactions: Aeon and HATCHET1
At our age they will always be kids. Truth is you raised some fine young men.
True that, I got to help my older stepson finish junior and high school then he joined the air force where he earned his officers commision after 10 years in EOD and now being transferred to flight training in March. The kid makes me proud of both him and his mother who nurtured him, eagle scout, military training, college degree and now flight training. There is still hope for this country.. Pic of his first deer that I helped him with , he shot the deer on the off side of a barb wire fence with a .243 at age 13, the bullet hit the wire and split with both pieces hitting and severing the spine. When I skinned it I found two holes and both the pieces of the bullet. Miracle shot for sure . Congarts Hatchet these are the best things in life and yea he will always be your "kid"

Attachments

• IMG_0108.JPG
    IMG_0108.JPG
    396.6 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: HATCHET1
Appreciate it fellas...zero contact other than a text.".I've arrived at fort Sill....Click". .That was it...today is day 4..but who's counting..whelp....good news is we will be able to attend his graduation in late March before he's off to San Antonio for AIT...We did not get to go to #1
graduation do to Stupid COVID....went the whole 6.5 months with zoom calls and letters...tuff on the Mama...Proud papa for sure .those boys have there shit together WAY more than I did when I was 21...

Appreciate it fellas...zero contact other than a text.".I've arrived at fort Sill....Click". .That was it...today is day 4..but who's counting..whelp....good news is we will be able to attend his graduation in late March before he's off to San Antonio for AIT...We did not get to go to #1
graduation do to Stupid COVID....went the whole 6.5 months with zoom calls and letters...tuff on the Mama...Proud papa for sure .those boys have there shit together WAY more than I did when I was 21...
Hey where does sweetpea come into this? I know she is actually #1 After # 1,2&3 or is it, 3,1,2 or 2, 1,3, or 1,3,2 ? It's get hard to follow sometimes. Actually we all know who the actual #1 is, and yes she is lucky to have you. I mean that with all sincerity.

Hey where does sweetpea come into this? I know she is actually #1 After # 1,2&3 or is it, 3,1,2 or 2, 1,3, or 1,3,2 ? It's get hard to follow sometimes. Actually we all know who the actual #1 is, and yes she is lucky to have you. I mean that with all sincerity.
John , Sweet pea in Nashville TN.. Corporate Girl... Empty Nesters....I'm Gonna have to hunt more...Not the Same these days. And yes..Mama is #1.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu