4.5 oz Bipod

Lungpopper

GLASS,GLASS,GLASS
Staff member
Mar 2, 2011
Lakeside
schoutdoors.com
Got a call from Drew at Tricerusa about a new bipod they are working on. 2C027D5B-71B4-4C31-9AEA-DE89BF378F3D.jpeg

Push a button to slip it on and off a picatinny rail. Works great for me since I use a scabbard the tripod won’t fit. The ability to slip it on and off in seconds works great.
08A4AE00-2F31-44F0-94D8-7B19179E728D.jpeg
At 4.5 oz it’s over a half pound lighter than my Harris. 6B265738-D8C7-4413-8244-F04C0A6254F4.jpeg
More swivel than my Harris, with the ability to swing left and right.
Add that it can be used from prone to standing with the use of trekking poles.
I’m looking forward to giving this bipod a good test this next couple of weeks.

What's the specs on the min max extension? I'm a big fan of longer bi pods...I run 13-27s pivots on all my meat sticks..I like the light weight dude.stromg work.

Reactions: TRICER
What's the specs on the min max extension? I'm a big fan of longer bi pods...I run 13-27s pivots on all my meat sticks..I like the light weight dude.stromg work.
this bipod goes from around 6-9" prone. Then you can drop the leg inserts and use your trekking poles as legs. So essentially it is a prone to standing bipod that weighs less than 5oz. Everyone has been chasing the do all bipod but that requires long legs, sacrificing the prone position, and typically they are well north of a 1lb. This bipod is my attempt to do all of that and have it fit in your pocket

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu