50% Arc Lighter to the first 10 SCH members

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
Tricer has a new arc lighter available. Problem is I need some reviews. I am gonna give 50% off to the first 10 SCH members that buy it. So only $8! Basically you are paying the shipping. Here is the catch once you get it I need a review! So if your not into writing reviews please don’t buy one. Trust me this lighter is awesome and you will not regret the purchase.

Use code “scharc” at checkout for the discount

that is one cool looking lighter. Tempted to buy one but not sure it would meet my needs. don't smoke and looking at it not sure I could light a camp stove, or lantern, and a camp fire.

Reactions: TRICER
I'm doing this..never know when I might start smoking reefer again...I paid ,15.99..but I'm a giver..this will be a staple in my truck.. TRUTH!

Hatch inspired me. Count me in.
Always need a good lighter!! I'm gonna stick it in a large bear or hogs mouth as a jaw clamp in the next couple weeks..that's a promise..multi use...I will also use it to build a fire in a few weeks after the cockblockers shoot there elk..it's cold up there in them hills!! Standby for review!!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu