A few Trout

dhntr48

Oct 7, 2015
I took a Break From Ducking and Quail . I decided to hit a local creek and take advantadge of the many inches of rain that we had . River was blown out early on . I waited a few days for it to clear up a bit . Saturday water was up and had some good color , and was on the drop but flowing well . First 3 trout were 6 to 9 inches . So at this point I'm excited . Trout number 4 was a submarine ,pictured next to my hand . So I just had released a trout about 9 inches and this hen jumps on the line ! The day seemed to be a mix small and some large class fish . I did a video of another brute trout that was fatter than the fish in the picture . Some how it did not come out , I Was looking forward to posting it . Biggest trout were 18 to 19 inches , one went 16 inches , another was 14 inches , another went 13 inches . I unhooked 14 trout . I had barbless hooks and I let all the fish go unharmed . I seemed to be the only one fishing ,i thought it was odd .595.jpg595.jpg602.jpg599.jpg

Great photos congrats, I take it those Marlboros were your bait, seeing you had some smoking fish

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu