A night in the CNF

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
Took the boys 4 miles back Friday evening. scouting the spot that I want to spend 3 nights archery opener. Tons of sign and it should be far enough back that I shouldn't have to much competition and the ones that are back there will be serious.

Hiked out yesterday am and it got hot way to fast. Glad we brought a lot of Water. Lets just say it was the kind of hike that builds character.

All in all it was a great time with my to favorite hunting partners. Stoked to make that hike out with a ton of meat on my back in a few months.

IMG_1812.JPG IMG_1816.JPG IMG_1820.JPG IMG_1821.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
That is awesome! Good luck come hunting season looking forward to pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wanna be your kid!

It's so good to see families raising GOOD kids. Nothing better than growing up in the out doors away from i phones. Well done.

Nice! I love seeing pics of kids out in the woods learning and having fun. Wait til you get to be my age and your boys are bigger than you are! (That's a plus, by the way. He carries all the heavy stuff now!) Good luck this season!

how the acorns looking?

Took the boys 4 miles back Friday evening. scouting the spot that I want to spend 3 nights archery opener. Tons of sign and it should be far enough back that I shouldn't have to much competition and the ones that are back there will be serious.

Hiked out yesterday am and it got hot way to fast. Glad we brought a lot of Water. Lets just say it was the kind of hike that builds character.

All in all it was a great time with my to favorite hunting partners. Stoked to make that hike out with a ton of meat on my back in a few months.

View attachment 32368 View attachment 32369 View attachment 32370 View attachment 32371
Read something a long time ago that said a survey indicated parents rated camping as the number one activity for building family closeness and creating memories. So we took up camping with our two little girls, and looking back I would concur with the other survey respondents. Great to see your report. Hope the three of you nail a trophy there!

Thumbs up to you and the kids. Thanks for sharing the adventure.

That's so cool! my 14 year old Daughter has her hunter safety class this sat. She cant wait to get out in the hills with me and scout our area.

Awesome post, love to see kids out and about "without" cell phones and video games! lol Looks like you had a great time with your little men. You make character building look fun

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu