A TRUE GIANT SLAYED...

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
XXXL fell to boy #3 this AM...im still abit shook up and exhausted..actually has to touch this one and go old school with the pack..pics first .
Story later...i know many a folks that are still trying to get a true trophy boar..#3 way on top of the charts..he,z my favorite boy..20200811_072108.jpg20200811_072202.jpg20200811_084220.jpg20200811_071945.jpg

Long stock..lone boar.**giants almost always are loners** spotted him at first light...was not able to get within range for 1 hour...7am after a downhill stock...he was able to get to about 180...the bi pod got deployed..the big joker walked out into the clearing and KAPOOW!! 115 grains of dumb copper went right into his ass!!!;literally...bad shot..broke him down though..big bubba let out a ferious roar that would send a ducker back to the truck ......was able to get up to him as he was dragging his large gordo body up hill...BLAMMO!! Shot 2 between the shoulder blades and it was good night nurse!!! The little 257wbymag that could strikes again for an ungodly amount of kills...if that rifle could talk..damn..i looked at 3 and said..now what?
He said relax pops..im packin...never happier words have i heard.. music to my ears...Large mammal hunting is not for the faint of heart..20200811_070953.jpg20200811_070931.jpg

Filthy creatures...gross is an understatement..repulsive

.380 ..the caliber of choice for dispatching distressed or mamed mammals, according to the book of Larry...miss that guy. But why are we talking about Larry on an epic thread?? Oh wait...cause i brought it up in moment of mania...i gotta get some help...

Bullet through the rear hip ouch that will piss off a boar for sure. Definitely slows them down. Way to finish #3. Cool stuff Hatch keep it coming.

I thought the real favorite was coming to the party where is she at?

Reactions: HATCHET1

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu