A-ZONE MADNESS!

good weekend with my girl, stone cold,,,

@HATCHET1 has about 5k acres of mostly duck hunting land with a few deer and pigs.

don't forget the dove bro!!! my bread and butter!! and its down to 2 acres total...yep 2 acres.. use to be about 7000 acres!! damn California!!

thanks fellas..just happy to have her engage while on summer break from college..she leaves again next week to head back to Flagstaff for junior year...then I,ll be left again with the 3 knuckleheads,,,uggh!!

Matt,

Great to hear from ya.....Sweet pea gets it done again.....:blush:

ps....You're down to 2 acres?.....I got ya by 38 now.....;)

Last edited:
Stevo...I contacted you on ODF..took a pic for you my friend and posted it under the thread...????

Nice work Hatchet! Great to see all those birds. Quite a few jakes. Should be good next season

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu