ADA Blind advice

duck-boy

Nov 25, 2015
Okay got a question I applied for some Ada blinds for my dad so I can get him back out there again. He can't walk well at all so I literally have to drive to the blind and drop him off in order for him to be able to hunt.

So my dilemma is he drew a number one for Kern and number three for Wister. I hunted and Ada blind at Kern years ago was not very good so anyone that knows should I hunt Kern or go to Wister

Ron,

I'd call and check the numbers at Kern...Wister has one or two fair AD duck blinds, plus a couple of goose pits...You can drive right to the blinds.

Reactions: duck-boy

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu