Ahh...Some Good News...

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
This arrived today....we had a moment of cheer...now its back to the covid quarantine...watching Mama June ..from not to HOT!! Love the oprah network during these unprecidented times...the programing for this network is amazing!! Anybody else binge watching? If so..what? 20200330_133201.jpg

Congrats Matt...…. :clap:
Wish it was me stevo..knucklehead #1 drew it...#3 also drew a cow tag early season..i,ll do the usual and just stand there..hell they wont even let me drive anymore..#2 will be doing that...full circle has been in full swing these last few years...i was lucky they let me shoot a buck in december...their givers i guess...

Lots of big bulls up there lots of glassing and a nasty hike or two coming your way

Mark..ive shot 2 bulls in that unit in years past..thats why we keep putting in for it..even a blind squirrel finds an acorn here and there...and i wont be hiking one bit..hoping to just stand there and not do one thing.

them gorillas xxl?

pretty sure Stallion #1, should rock the R2R with that grip and grin!

Stallions 2&3 I’m sure will have there fair share of Grip and Grins this up coming season as well.

pops gets a new one by default.

Reactions: TRICER
Large and in charge bro! Strong backs...weak minds!!!..LOL..and affirmitive on r2r...i,ll guarantee you will never have another set of identical triplets on your show!! They sell!! Lets role

Reactions: TRICER
I made a post... but am I late to enter the drawing for 2020 hunts? I went online to try and figure out how to buy/enter the drawing and it’s not letting me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu