Airgun Survival Challenge

Crosman999

Jul 26, 2015
Ventura, CA
Hey guys,
Just thought I would share what's happening with my SCH Outdoors friends. I've been wanting to do this for awhile and was finally able to pull enough recources together to make it happen. This series will probably open up doors to other avenues of reviews. Think this may have ruffled some feathers with several manufacturers but I feel as though it needs to be done. Let me know what you think? Should start production soon.

Cheers,
Dana

That is a great idea Dana, and I understand why some manufacturers wouldn't like it.
I, for example, bought the air-gun I had used many years ago when I was a teenager and was part of my school shooting team. It is a Diana 48. The school provide them, I couldn't afford it then. It was not inexpensive when I purchased the rifle a few years back but we know that it is not an over a thousand dollars gun. The quality is there though. I wish I could have given it more use, it is not too late. It is accurate but it kicks like a mule compared to the new PCP guns.
If you need someone to put my gun to the test, just let me know.
Fabian

Fabian,

My 1st quality air gun was RWS Diana 48 as well...It got stolen and I haven't really found a break barrel that I've liked since.

Dana,

Thanks for sharing the video....Top notch

Fabian,

My 1st quality air gun was RWS Diana 48 as well...It got stolen and I haven't really found a break barrel that I've liked since.

Dana,

Thanks for sharing the video....Top notch
I am sorry to learn that yours got stolen Steve.
They are awesome rifles. Heavy though... ;)
They give you a good work out when cocking them... :)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu