Aloha

CazadorSuerte

Jan 19, 2019
I know some of you used to live in Hawaii… Visiting a friend who lives on Molokai and is just getting going on fishing from the surf. Sounds like it’s a combination of sandy and rocky areas.

No advice refused.

There is also some mention of a deer problem? I will be investigating…

Offshore plans are also in the works, weather and whales permitting.

Mahalo in advance.

Fished Maui from the beach. You can buy dead squid and even small octopus for bait. I do not believe you will need a fishing license to fish off the beach. There are freaking big fish that the locals target at night. I know there are deer on several of the islands but not sure about the one you are going to. Doc should pop in and reply. He should have dope on the islands.

John

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu