Ammo purchase

MAG 1

Sep 1, 2016
What a paine in the ASS. So I stop by wallyworld just to see what they had, it was everything I wanted, with a big sign saying WE CAN'T SELL YOU A THING. After getting pissed off I was talking to a lady in sporting good and she tells me the one in oceanside has it all and is selling it. Just so happens I'm in oceanside on vacation and decide to stop by. They have it all only problem is there is nobody in the whole dam store that can sell it to me. Guy says manager can sell it but is at lunch, I leave come back and manager can't sell it. Now I'm pissed off even more. What can I do. They call me about 2 hours later and somebody is in that can sell me ammo. I go back and adter about 20 minutes of paper work i finally get what I want. 500 12 gauge and 500 20. So at least I found some.

At least they're selling it...San Marcos Waldo says there's no start up in sight....So, there it sits....I'm sure after the 2 shootings, they're in no hurry sell ammo.

At least they're selling it...San Marcos Waldo says there's no start up in sight....So, there it sits....I'm sure after the 2 shootings, they're in no hurry sell ammo.
Dam you know.

Condolences to the people killed
May they RIP.
Now that said.
I am sick and tired of these politicians. Set up these gun free zone cities. Then blaming ligit gun owners of these evil deeds.
In fact they are responsible for setting up these situations.
They alone are responsible.
And the blame is theirs.

That’s why for the last three years every time I was in Walmart I bought ammo with major hoarding in mind. The UPS was dropping stuff from midway every week....I have years worth now, and I reload. The plan is to never have to buy ammo in this state ever again. I have enough upland steel to last until I’m a very old man....

I went to buy some steel for dove last night and was told I need to show my passport? California drivers license was not a valid form of ID to buy ammo. I love California!!

Reactions: longbowhunter2
Was in big 5 Ramona and they have a bunch of steel ammo, a little expensive but they have it.$8.49 a box for winchester #7

Been buying some steel at Big 5 in Imperial Beach. Winchester #6, 7 and even #3 for duck season. Just using my birth certificate since my ID isn't the new one and I dont have a passport. Paper work isn't that bad and the manager even gives me a family discount since my brother-in-laws wife works there.

FYI, Alien resident, I-94's and green cards waive the federal limits apply ID's. Military ID's do not. Its sickening

Just buy ammo out of state and hide it under the fireworks on the way in.

They are now getting wise to reloading and have a plan to require all CA ammo to have CA stamped on the brass whether new or reloaded ammo. Hopefully that doesn't pass.

Reactions: Smokey58
That whole section in the WallyWord in Garden Grove went Bye-Bye. They still have cleaning/lube products, and the airrifle related BS. But the ammo case vanished.

Found a Waldo World with Steel 7's, 20's and 12's ($5.94)....Would not sell without a Passport or a REAL ID....Store policy and only the manager could do the transaction.

Ammo on the street corners here..and convenient stores...i hate Ca.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu