"And STAY DOWN!!" - Larry and TrapLine - Puttin' a Serious Hurt on a Bitch!

The meats already off the animal and chilling in some plastic-ware in the fridge sitting in water to help draw-out the blood. Which reminds me, I gotta go change out the water right now...

Meal prep? Says the guy who stuffed a whole coyote in his fridge.

This is the internet.... Trust no one... Ed F

This is the internet.... Trust no one... Ed F

Ugh.. you guys are exhausting with the "proof" stuff! The one with the legs in looks pretty ready, the other one is definitely gonna be for the girls (my dogs) it just has too much viscera for me to want to hassle with shaving that off.

SIGH...
WP_20190530_001.jpgWP_20190530_002.jpg

Reactions: TRICER
This morning I was kinda thinking maybe a real easy way to prep it might be to make an Udon. The Memmi sauce and green onion pretty much dominates the flavor when you make one of those. And beforehand I could do like a broil with a spicier brush-on, since it'll dilute within the soup of the Udon, so it won't kill my stomach as much.

Reactions: TRICER
This morning I was kinda thinking maybe a real easy way to prep it might be to make an Udon. The Memmi sauce and green onion pretty much dominates the flavor when you make one of those. And beforehand I could do like a broil with a spicier brush-on, since it'll dilute within the soup of the Udon, so it won't kill my stomach as much.
Ya,,, just do that.

It's actually not bad! These are just chunks I'm frying in Corn Oil at low temps for the girls. Figure I'd try some. It's really not bad at all!

Yes... I took vids for you guys. Even made sure to show the meat on my tongue.. then swallow... then show mouth is empty kinda thing, HaHA!

• Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig
Oddly... my girl Brizzy won't eat it! She did get fed this morning, but yeah... trip! I wonder if she smells that it's dog and is like "Dude..No...Just...No." HaHA!

Oddly... my girl Brizzy won't eat it! She did get fed this morning, but yeah... trip! I wonder if she smells that it's dog and is like "Dude..No...Just...No." HaHA!
shocking

I'm really surprised that my girls declined it. I'm curious if it's the aroma being recognized as familiar to them?... or... if it's just because I opted to just cook it in that Corn Oil, which truthfully makes it kind of sit "heavy" with you after consuming it.

I only used the Corn Oil because I rarely use that stuff and was trying to use it up. And I figured that heating it up in the pan with an oil media would ensure that the heat is transferred more thoroughly so I'd be making sure to cook it thru-and-thru. So I wasn't serving them something possibly undercooked.

Well..and im gonna go out on a limb here , id say that your dog has a problem with eating another dog? That would be my guess. Purely speculatory..

• Haha
Reactions: NBK and TheGDog
I'm just trippin' though because as far as I knew there wasn't anything a dog wouldn't eat... as long as it wasn't too rotten.

I mean hell... there's a vid on YouTube where this young man shoots a Coyote... and it then begins to eat it's own guts hanging out of it's own body from the wound!

But I guess if your domesticated dog is spoiled enough, maybe not.

I don’t care what anyone says, you’re alright G. I bet my Lhasa-Malti-peeka-poo would eat it. He has no idea he’s a dog.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu