Another nice outing

Wildgame

Feb 11, 2019
Nice piece of land i hunted on Saturday afternoon. It looked great for a while but no luck.

Big ass Jack rabbits were tempting though.
809813fa9aa9abf679dfb973404cd080.jpg
963ca70ae3ae2cde2264cd7d9f2f5945.jpg

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
f95a70a5de29c7a8a30e4a43104f4b02.jpg

Last edited:
Great to be out, look like a fresh morning. Always cool to find something out there, any luck on finding the head for them bones.

Great to be out, look like a fresh morning. Always cool to find something out there, any luck on finding the head for them bones.
I was there a couple hours before sunset like I was suggested with the wind on my face it was nice and cool. I didn't look for the rest of the bones. It looks like a coyote..but what do I know.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu