Anti hunters get busted in UT

DoubleTrouble

Sep 8, 2016
eeb510f197de345cd0ac0f864f7759ae.png

https://www.sltrib.com/news/politics/2018/09/11/park-city-assistant-city/

Well, at least some justice was served. Although her charge was reduced to criminal mischief (kinda like the guy that stole my truck and had the charge reduced to "take and drive a vehicle"), looks like she eventually lost her job as well.
Park City municipal attorney resigns months after hunting goods case
And her husband (ostensibly the mastermind of the caper) pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of theft, lost all his sponsors.
WWA Ambassador Resigns
Black Diamond ends relationship with skier

Thanks for the followup on this. I occasionally see these type of cases but invariably you never hear what ultimately happens to the anti-hunter criminals. Nice to know what happened for once.

Reactions: bajaandy
Thanks for the followup on this. I occasionally see these type of cases but invariably you never hear what ultimately happens to the anti-hunter criminals. Nice to know what happened for once.
Don't know why, but for some reason I remembered this case and dug around a bit to see if there was any follow-up. I'm glad to see there was some justice, but it makes me wonder how these two spun the story to their two young daughters.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu