Any local 3d archery shoots

punkur67

Apr 12, 2014
Looking for some local 3d archery shoots. I want to take the wife out for a 3d shoot but not really in tune with all the local archery stuff. I have only shot one at Henshaw. All the rest has been in our backyard. I know they have some at Balboa but I want something a little more low key

There is no other club shoots. Lemon Grove stoped putting on a shoot because no one wanted to do the work, you can shoot Balboa range. I have a course that has about 36 3D targets but it’s private. Lake Henshaw is a great course to shoot and you can shoot at your own speed, if your holding up a squad just let them pass through

That is one long list. Those are competitive shoots don't think that is what he is looking for.

What does it mean if the shoot is competitive? Other than winners and losers... Can a guy still show up and shoot for "fun?"
I believe a fee. scoring and prices are the difference. In most, anyone can participate as I recall. But no big deal. Pay, shoot and have fun..if you place last like I would o_O who cares..

Reactions: 180ls1
I believe a fee. scoring and prices are the difference. In most, anyone can participate as I recall. But no big deal. Pay, shoot and have fun..if you place last like I would o_O who cares..
Good to know. I've always just gone and shot real animals but lots of guys swear by these types of shoots so I may try and give one a shot.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu