Anyone ever fish Lake Shasta?

I fished it years ago, and it was in the summertime. I putt around the shoreline using small crank baits and remember doing very well.

Reactions: punkur67
Never fished there, but If in doubt, take Yamamoto thin Senkos, white & chartreuse spinner baits, drop shot with 4” Robo worms…My colors of choice would be 5” green craw Senko, morning dawn, bold bluegill, and Aaron Magic Red Flake Robos…Good luck

Reactions: punkur67
Many, many years ago (mid 80's) we did really well on the bass trolling crawdad crankbaits.

Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu