Anyone have any 6.5 SKAN Loads?

KingSlug

Jul 27, 2015
I'm think of playing around with the last of my primers and trying some 6.5x55 SKAN load for my Sako. Anyone have any load data for SKAN, not using Lapua or Finnish powders?

Thinking about making a round that rivals the 6.5 Cred...

Pick your bullet and email the manufacturer they are pretty good about getting load data back at least that has been my experience with Hornady and Berger.

Reactions: JakeSCH
+1 to Drew's recommendation. A secondary option is to use the starting loads for the 6.5x55 sweed and slowly work you way up to pressure.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu