Archery Only Tag Question

Tubba

Feb 12, 2019
So I just bought an archery only tag. Its my first season hunting. Did I purchase the wrong deer tag? I will be archery hunting, but do I have it clear that the season starts September 5 and ends November 31st? Ill be hunting D-16 if that helps, Thank you

Thank you very much for you guys clarification. It looks like I'll be able to get out there this year. For the last few months I was under the impression all tags were sold out this year. Very excited to find out it isnt :) Happy Hunting, Thank you Sprig and Thank you Clarson

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
So I just bought an archery only tag. Its my first season hunting. Did I purchase the wrong deer tag? I will be archery hunting, but do I have it clear that the season starts September 5 and ends November 31st? Ill be hunting D-16 if that helps, Thank you

Read your regs

I may be steering something here. But... Isn't AO tags good to hunt the entire state? Obviously following the season dates for each region.

Fabian,

Read the regs….. :joy:

ps...I think I mentioned it up above...A zone, all D zones, and something else in Nocal...The regs can be confusing to say the least...;)
Thank you, Steve.
I read the regs a while back and that is what I understood. Good thing that we have you so if something goes wrong we have someone to blame... :laughing:

• Haha
Reactions: YETI and ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu