Archery Shoot Speacial Event

invisible man

Walk The Line
Oct 7, 2011
About 20 feet up
For anyone interested, Alpine Archery is having their monthly shoot and for a added bonus there will be a special 2 man team best arrow contest. You and your team mate guess the yardage, then you both shoot and you then count the best arrow of the 2. Should be a great time in the hills. You may go home with the big prize. :)

Invisible man said:
For anyone interested, Alpine Archery is having their monthly shoot and for a added bonus there will be a special 2 man team best arrow contest. You and your team mate guess the yardage, then you both shoot and you then count the best arrow of the 2. Should be a great time in the hills. You may go home with the big prize. :)
Thanks Doug. When is the shoot?

Bonejour said:
Invisible man said:
Thanks Doug. When is the shoot?
I guess that would help right? Saturday. Sign up opens at sunup at the Lemon Grove Rod and Gun Club. The guys out there put on a great shoot. Everyone is welcome.

Dang. I have commitments tomorrow. I have to get the Alpine Archery shoots on my calendar.

Here is some info for the ALPINE ARCHERY SHOOT @ Lemon Grove Gun Club.

3-D Archery in the backcountry hills of Alpine.

That match is on the second Saturday of each month. Range finders will be an allowed option at the discretion of the shootmaster otherwise it's an unmarked course. You may use rangefinders on unmarked dates but you will not be eligible for awards.

Sign ups from 6:30 am to 9 am and you must be started by 9:30. The course is taken down about noon. Awards are given for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place high shooters in each class.

Children are welcome with a parent/guardian.

This is a very enjoyable event. You don't have to keep score or turn your score in if desired. It's a great course for beginners and experts alike. There is a new course every month. Bring your bow, some arrows, the family and friends and have a great time.

Our 3-D Archery course consists of 28 stages with 28 targets set up like real hunting scenarios. You make be sighting everything from caribou to skunks. Come out and enjoy!!!!

Copyright © 2015 Lemon Grove Rod & Gun Club All rights reserved.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu