Are you serious?!

Hunt&Done

Apr 23, 2019

Is this something that hunters could be infected with and then passed along while handling/consumed even if cooked thoroughly?
I was planning on going this weekend but don't want to be on the news.

Is this something that hunters could be infected with and then passed along while handling/consumed even if cooked thoroughly?
I was planning on going this weekend but don't want to be on the news.

READ THE LINK THAT YOU POSTED!!! WTF!!!!!!

READ THE LINK THAT YOU POSTED!!! WTF!!!!!!
I did and that's why I'm asking....last paragraph of the article:

"The department said it would be useful for outdoor recreationists to report sightings of sick or dead rabbits but be careful to not handle carcasses to minimize spread of the virus, which is described as very hardy. Hunters are urged to take precautions as well. "

I didn’t read it I just saw the picture of a cottontail. I will just go about by business hunting and eating rabbits.

Notice how lately every animal has some crazy disease. Ever think science is just getting better? Nature is a bitch.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu