ARIZONA 2022

Stikbrandon

May 27, 2021
Just paid the cheapest fuel price Iv seen in months off EXIT 1, midnight train to gods country. @BOWUNTR is out trying to poke big whitey with the sharp part of the stick, I’m finna kill small whitey with the bang stick. Oh man, passin quartzite with a 100” or better. Who the F am I kiddin, I’m not picky and vary few days (3) to play.

Stand by. image.jpg

Tuff state...I just crossed back into hell..good luck dude...never trust whitey...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221104-064525.png
    Screenshot_20221104-064525.png
    556.6 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: Stikbrandon
My guide for the weekend.... I'm feeling like we got this hunt in the bag...let me know if you need him Brandon...Dude shoots no less than 20 mammals a year...and is cheap!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221104-071800.png
    Screenshot_20221104-071800.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
Oh man, whitey ate a pill…. Not from me, best bud, says I can’t show his face, somethin bout alimony and quitting his job….. I have a benchmark I’m tryin to hit.

His 6.5 prc at 620 dropped him in his tracks. I’m not droppin in to that hell hole for a dink, wish me luck

Last edited:
For real? The blue face! Your friend is not that important. Better chance he does not want anyone to know he was with you

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu