Astroturf that won't break the bank ?

OPAH

Sep 20, 2021
Got a strip of yard I want to place astroturf in, it is 25'X60'.
anyone know someone? had some work done? did it them selves?
Just want to cover a dirt area in the front yard

well I guess .95 a sf is the best I could do, but it is new, not used, it is coming in 2 rolls 15 foot X 60 foot, and it was 330 for shipping.
Guess I was lucky to get away for $2040.00, just for the astro turf

We got our yard quotes. $10 / sq ft…that is more than I paid for wood flooring installed at my last house. Haha over 30k to install turf

Opah,
spill the beans on the details of your order: supplier, website or phone number.
help the rest of us get permantly green lawns without having to shell out retail prices.
im looking imto doing a 600 sq ft yard but it has a curved shape so that’s certainly going to cost me more

Just got my front done and ended up being about $10/ft². Yeah that ain't cheap but they did a better job than what I would've done and got it done in a day when I would've taken a lot longer and I don't have time for $hit these days.

Turf Wholesalers
Bruce T
sportsfacility.com and usedturf.com
Issued : Nov 5, 2021
Due : Nov 5, 2021
$2,040.00
PAID
[email protected]
2 rolls of 15x60 green with lines turf, the lines are down the sides only
$1,710.00
1800 x$0.95

• Sad
Reactions: duck-boy
Well did my research help any one ?
Still waiting for mine to come in .

2each 500 lbs rolls coming home Wednesday, got to make room in the Garage for it. Then come the new year, get started on the leaking water main and the leveling of the yard, chili powder 20 lbs and de-foliager 3 maybe 4 gallons. then there is the weed cover over a thick black plastic water and sun barrier. Not sure if I need the weed cover between the Plastic barrier and Turf ?

Last edited:
Man a 500 lbs roll of Astro turf is a bitch to move around, the wife and I finally got the 2 rolls into the Garage. Now I need to buy 15 to 20 lbs of ground chili powder, diatomaceous earth and Grass and weed killer.
1800 sqft heavy Black plastic sun and water barrier.
Till in Chili powder and diatomaceous earth, Roll flat, Dilute chili and grass killer and saturate the dirt, spread chili and diagnose earth, roll one more time and then cover with Black plastic and then the astro turf.
Piece of Cake

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu