ATTA BOY KYLE!!

I hope he sues the $hit out of CNN, MSNBC, and the whole lot of these anti-American commie POS, that tried to falsely convict him....:mad:

ps...I hope all you young guys know how important this verdict was to the freedom of our country.....:heart:

Last edited:
The liquor stores are boarding up the windows now.

I hope he sues the $hit out of CNN, MSNBC, and the whole lot of these anti-American commie POS, that tried to falsely convict him....:mad:

ps...I hope all you young guys know how important this verdict was to the freedom of our country.....:heart:
And our 2nd amendment rights. That is what the trial was all about in the first place. Lefties want our guns.

And our 2nd amendment rights. That is what the trial was all about in the first place. Lefties want our guns.
I need to respectfully disagree a teeny bit with your statement that "Lefties want our guns." No offense, but I think your statement is incomplete. What lefties want is us---our way of life, everyone pulling their share of the load, living with as little government interference as possible, keeping government small and out of our lives [George Washington warned us about this in his Farewell Address], putting food on our tables in the same way as our forefathers did, protecting ourselves and our loved ones from criminals on the prowl---guns are just a part of it.

I believe [correct me if I'm wrong] that you, like me and Steve, are an Old Fart. When you were a Young Fart, could you even imagine the USA would move this far to the left and that people like us would be viewed by the mainstream media as "terrorists?"

News Bulletin: Police invaded the home of doccherry and found an arsenal of weapons in locked vaults, along with many pounds of gunpowder, a thousand bullets, and memberships in organizations promoting violence, like the NRA, SCH, and, OMG!!!, the California Waterfowl Association. Details at 11.

I need to respectfully disagree a teeny bit with your statement that "Lefties want our guns." No offense, but I think your statement is incomplete. What lefties want is us---our way of life, everyone pulling their share of the load, living with as little government interference as possible, keeping government small and out of our lives [George Washington warned us about this in his Farewell Address], putting food on our tables in the same way as our forefathers did, protecting ourselves and our loved ones from criminals on the prowl---guns are just a part of it.

I believe [correct me if I'm wrong] that you, like me and Steve, are an Old Fart. When you were a Young Fart, could you even imagine the USA would move this far to the left and that people like us would be viewed by the mainstream media as "terrorists?"

News Bulletin: Police invaded the home of doccherry and found an arsenal of weapons in locked vaults, along with many pounds of gunpowder, a thousand bullets, and memberships in organizations promoting violence, like the NRA, SCH, and, OMG!!!, the California Waterfowl Association. Details at 11.
Thank u for expanding on my comments, John...And yes, I am an old fart, but I'll Never catch up to Steve.:laughing:

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu