AZ cards getting hit!

Put in 4 different apps for the man season...first year in any state the dudes dont qualify for the junior hunts..told them there wasnt a Chance on gods green earth theyd draw dyck...alice dyck...well, guess i was wrong as i so often am.. better start getting the truck ready!! Man i hate to burn my platinum membership points at the Marriot...but it sure gets cold up there ..burr.. Daddy needs a heater and jaquzzi tub.

Last edited:
Put in 4 different apps for the man season...first year in any state the dudes dont qualify for the junior hunts..told them there wasnt a Chance on gods green earth theyd draw dyck...alice dyck...well, guess i was wrong as i so often am.. better start getting the truck ready!! Man i hate to burn my platinum membership points at the Marriot...but it sure gets cold up there ..burr.. Daddy needs a heater and jaquzzi tub.

you got that lifetime membership yet? Something like staying 600 nights get you there for platinum.

Nothing... wasn't expecting much. Bummed for my kids though. Ed F

He sure is buddy...never thought we would have a dog that would measure up to old Lloyd..but man he sure is doing his best to take his place....beyond happy with him at 5 months...

Reactions: ilovesprig
Nothing... wasn't expecting much. Bummed for my kids though. Ed F
Sorry Ed , bring the girls on the boys bull hunt.....We,ll keep those boys on their choke chains!!! Not sure where we huntin yet as we all put in for different units..

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu