AZ Elk and Antelope

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
Get your apps in the Deadline is this Tuesday 2/8. Points for me an the boys this year AK is screwing up the draws this year. For Elk I will have 7 points they will each have 5 after this season. Actually they will have 6 with their loyalty after this draw. We are entering no man’s land in way to many states. I need to retire…...

I'm curious to see how this year looks with all the record applicant numbers last year and Covid still around. I have 7 points also and am eying an early archery tag thats a little out of reach. I was able to get an ID archery elk tag this year by the skin of my teeth.

I'm curious to see how this year looks with all the record applicant numbers last year and Covid still around. I have 7 points also and am eying an early archery tag thats a little out of reach. I was able to get an ID archery elk tag this year by the skin of my teeth.

We tried to get a few ID tags at noon the day they went on sale and pretty much everything was sold out. I’m guessing this year if going to be similar to last year. I hope I’m wrong

Reactions: 180ls1
Get your apps in the Deadline is this Tuesday 2/8. Points for me an the boys this year AK is screwing up the draws this year. For Elk I will have 7 points they will each have 5 after this season. Actually they will have 6 with their loyalty after this draw. We are entering no man’s land in way to many states. I need to retire…...
Yeah I’m in the same boat going to Alaska makes it a little harder on the budget to apply for some of the random draw states and have to manage time at work as well as conflicting tag dates while I’m gone. Good problem to have though.

We're going Elk Hunting ..Again...Uggh..man it's freaking cold up there in the whites...I hate it ..stand by fellas..it's either a boy elk or a girl elk...means I have to drive 2 hours from my house...let's just hope I can get the truck close enough to it this year ..no way in gods green earth I'm packing an elk out...the horror...but..I do have a few knuckleheads that will do it ..dummy's...one things for sure..I'm getting my 135.00 dollars worth out of them for that damn tag!! Highway robbery I tell ya!!

Attachments

• 20201129_202022.jpg
    20201129_202022.jpg
    386.2 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_20220302-094457.png
    Screenshot_20220302-094457.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Results are up in AZ portal 16ers...2 knuckleheads Drew Big Girl tags...Sweet chuckling Jesus...gonna be a show for sure this year in the Whites...I now have 9 points for boy elk..they are safe for another year...I never draw Dick..Alice Dick..No need to I guess...I'd just get low holed as usual by one of the cockblockers..

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu