AZ F&G site not working for me

CLarson757

Dec 29, 2019
Anyone else have this problem or know what’s going on? I’m trying to buy my AZ license and it just keeps giving me an error message.

man i hate AZ... .I just put in for CA with no problems at all!! 19 points across the board and counting...come on A ZONE!!! hell..dont care too much about the sage maggot..sheep or tule elk...as long as that A TAG COMES THRU!!

Reactions: CLarson757
I expect the deer and sheep draw to be a sh!t show as well... If you didn't update your account back in December it might not be synced with your account. I'd call or email them right away.

California apps were as smooth as glass... Ed F

Reactions: MJB
When is the las time you logged in? They updated some things and literally screwed up almost everyones' accounts. Call them and they will fix it. Its a known issue.

However, they didnt fix the ability to apply for multiple species at one time. You have to login and logout for every single species/point.

Last edited:
I got mine and the boys apps in this week. Had to call F&G twice. One time it reset all my addresses to some middle eastern country. Also love having to go through the purchase process every single time for every tag and license and hunter. Those poor ladies at F&G know it’s terrible. I recommend not waiting until the last day.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu