AZ Hitting Cards...

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
Looks like 3 Hatchets Have to kill 3 deer again this year in AZ ,at least it's not 4....Damn it I'm getting tired of this crap. Check your credit cards boys...you too could be forced to hunt AZ this year for mule buck or whitey...uggh.

Az will be less 2 elk and 3 deer this year...boys doing their part to keep the balance of nature in check...I however...did not draw dick..ALICE DYCK..nothing new there..A zone it is..time to be punished with poison oak..biting flys ..deer wasps
and 105 temps...all in the name of the fork..the horror that insues...I hate myself.

hope its like a rolling thing because no hits yet on mine. Bummer if the boys don't draw a deer tag this year.
How many times have the boys drawn youth in a row? Back when the 3 headed monster we're youths..they would hit it about twice in a row as non res..they get blanked on the 3:rd year..seems like they hit it every year now as general swag adult residents...but then again ..we put in for shitty areas with no deer..so odds are they gonna draw something. Hope they pull another youth bro..those were the days!!

Looks like 3 Hatchets Have to kill 3 deer again this year in AZ ,at least it's not 4....Damn it I'm getting tired of this crap. Check your credit cards boys...you too could be forced to hunt AZ this year for mule buck or whitey...uggh.
rough job but someone has to do it

Reactions: HATCHET1
Yup..2 girl elk tags..they taste better..and yep..living here we have found the shittiest zones to draw tags in..keeps those boys out of the truck and on there feet ..them girl elk ain't small!! And these knuckledraggers eat!!Screenshot_20220501-105435.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Utah antlerless just came through as well… looks like I only have ID controlled elk left.

Attachments

• D22FC1B3-B863-454C-B72D-F3DFC4326E43.png
    D22FC1B3-B863-454C-B72D-F3DFC4326E43.png
    525.1 KB · Views: 9
I got the email this AM. I struck out for ID controlled elk also. At least I'll keep my OTC tag.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu