AZ Hitting Cards...

nothing on mine which is a total bummer hopefully its an all day thing because I thought for sure the boy was gonna be hunting elk

• Sad
Reactions: HATCHET1
This will be a record-setting year for point creep in AZ. All that rain.... The deer hunt I wanted jumped 3.5 years in points last fall. Hold on tight.

Then again, I saw an OTC buck that had 20" on any deer I've seen in AZ. I'll be back this fall, his days are numbered.

Last edited:
Yup...that's about what it takes .not sure about non res..but in reality any one can draw...just gotta be that guy...I'm rollin 10 points and have not drawn ..ever.... A boy has drawn something every year but 1...with 0 and at the most 2 points .. cow and bull .I'm convinced I'll never draw..and if I do..I'm certain I won't get to pull the trigger..c blockers..

Either 27 or 1..both great units..I prefer unit 1 ..but either will do..we've had amazing success over the years in those units.. personally..I'd rather hunt deer...but the boys have elk fever still..hoping the boy in question will be available that time of year..never know when your unit might be called up to serve this Great country so that we may all enjoy the freedoms it has to offer..one being Hunting!! Keeping fingers crossed!!

Something else just occurred about an hour ago...I'm still in disbelief...this never has happened in the history of the hatchet family . This is gonna be good 16ers...stand by..I think I'm gonna actually shoot something... I'm actually Abit shook up by this transaction on my CC that transpired just Abit ago..it's never over till it's over duckers...sweet Jesus..

..still in disbelief..beyond shocking .. disturbing if you will. . frightening. I better start shooting ...oh my .where to start...what to do? Lottery....and then some..Sweet Jesus ... come on September...Big Sage Maggot gonna get it...120 grains of Nosler partition LEAD choked out thru the old laser beam (ALICE the 257wby mag) and she,s a Bitch... 1 to the Throat outta do it..standby 16ers...gonna be a Wild ride..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230308-050055.png
    Screenshot_20230308-050055.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_20230307-173058.png
    Screenshot_20230307-173058.png
    68.5 KB · Views: 38
..still in disbelief..beyond shocking .. disturbing if you will. . frightening. I better start shooting ...oh my .where to start...what to do? Lottery....and then some..Sweet Jesus ... come on September...Big Sage Maggot gonna get it...120 grains of Nosler partition LEAD choked out thru the old laser beam (ALICE the 257wby mag) and she,s a Bitch... 1 to the Throat outta do it..standby 16ers...gonna be a Wild ride..
Nice of them to show you a picture of the one you get to shoot. :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sportyg
Those are like sheep tag odds lol, nice!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu