AZ Javalina bow hunting info.

Wildgame

Feb 11, 2019
I spoken to a couple of people who say hunting Javalina with a bow in AZ is really fun, and that the population is way beyond healthy.
I understand that OTC tags can be purchase.
My questions are:
How hard is to DIY the hunt in public land?
Are they good eating?
Whats the closest are to San Diego in Az one should considered?
Thanks.

Lots of Jav in AZ you should have put in for the draw which ended last Tuesday. They aren’t really OTC but there will be leftover tags. Pick a unit and do your research. I have seen them in 4 different units and they are in way way more than that. Make sure you bring a Jav call total chaos when they are around and you blow it.

Reactions: Wildgame

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu