Backyard bears

dhntr48

Oct 7, 2015
Saw this in my back yard yesterday , not the first time I have seen them. There is also another bear with two cubs that sneaks around the area . Mom got up and growled at me like 3 times. I was about 120 feet away . So I try to make lots of noise when I head out side . I don't want to run into her at 20 feet . I have two cans of bear spray , plus lead based repellent .

Attachments

• 031.JPG
    031.JPG
    397.9 KB · Views: 27
  • 030.JPG
    030.JPG
    386.6 KB · Views: 28
  • 029.JPG
    029.JPG
    390.7 KB · Views: 27
  • 028.JPG
    028.JPG
    390 KB · Views: 27
If she didn't have cubs I know of a 300 win mag that could alleviate the nuisance once October rolls around. Let me know if any solitary bears show up!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu