Backyard Quail

Made my day
.thanks for sharing.

Great photos. Now I’m geeked for upland season. The one of the quail on the lamp has a certain charm.

Reactions: Smokey58
Great pics helps motivate me put aside time for upland game more this year as I get focused on deer. There should be clouds of quail and dove.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dawnandusk
Great pics. I was just watching a couple outside of my office window a couple days ago. They are fun to watch. Can't wait for this season.

While turkey hunting i came across a lot of quail and dove on places where was nothing before .
It will be a great season.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu