BBQ Ducks n Doves

Looks yummy, Jason....:blush:

And the left overs are great as roast beef (duck) sandwiches....Wheat bread, mayo, tomato, pickles, and sliced filleted fowl....Wish I would've taken pix of the one I had today....;)

Emptied out the freezer today and grilled up the last of my ducks (teal) and doves. Both were marinaded but the ducks became kabobs with pineapple, while the doves became jalapeno poppers. Had it with some veggie kabobs, parmesan red potatoes, and a few cold ones. All birds were from an organic farm in Plaster City.

View attachment 39578
View attachment 39579
Delicious

Reactions: SurfNHuntSD

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu