Bear Hunt Ban

Like I have said many times, one law at a time all hunting in Cal. will be outlawed. Then they will pass laws to remove all fire arms. After all if hunting in outlawed, what's the need for guns. It's coming and, there is likely no stopping it. Way to many bleeding hearts in this state.

I called Sen. Weiner, left a message. 15 mins later his assistant call me back answered my questions I had In Regards to the reasoning behind the bill.

I politely asked for Sen. Weiner to come on to R2R and plead his case to the public and field the questions that would be asked along with his reasoning for the introduction on his behalf. I’m sure I will hear nothing from Sen. Weiner.

Introduced by an asshole from a district with no bears of course. Constituents that live in tiny homes worth millions and gilded towers while the homeless take dumps on the street level. My guess is he won't field any concerns from anybody outside his district but somehow finds the time to introduce stuff that has no bearing on his own at all.

Introduced by an asshole from a district with no bears of course. Constituents that live in tiny homes worth millions and gilded towers while the homeless take dumps on the street level. My guess is he won't field any concerns from anybody outside his district but somehow finds the time to introduce stuff that has no bearing on his own at all.
They have to justify their jobs. What better way to do that than getting rid of something "evil" and "cruel?" Politicians are despicable.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: CRABBY
Letter to my state senator:
I want to voice my opposition to Senate Bill 252 banning black bear hunting. I do not personally hunt black bears, but I know that our state's wildlife benefit from using hunting as a management tool.

The experts in the California Department of Fish and Wildlife already manage black bear hunting and ensure only a limited number of bears can be taken each year. The biologists of the CDFW number set the quota to ensure that the number of bears taken is in line with the state's environmental goals.

The management and take of black bears should be left to the environmental agencies of our states who rely on data and science, not politicians who rely on the will of their constituents who, while well meaning, do not understand carrying capacity and the realities of managing a diverse ecosystem. Take of mountain lions was prohibited years ago by statute, and in opposition to the biological data, and it has been devastating to deer populations. The state is now paying state employees to hunt the animals rather than take the revenue from licenses to take the same animals because prohibiting recreational hunting of mountain lions has not obviated the need to keep their populations in check to protect other wildlife. The same will happen with bears if this law passes.

I called Sen. Weiner, left a message. 15 mins later his assistant call me back answered my questions I had In Regards to the reasoning behind the bill.

I politely asked for Sen. Weiner to come on to R2R and plead his case to the public and field the questions that would be asked along with his reasoning for the introduction on his behalf. I’m sure I will hear nothing from Sen. Weiner.
Would be cool to have him and Bill Gaines discuss it on the podcast.

SIGNED!!!..THIS TYPE OF SHIT REALLY DOES GIVE ME A RASH AND RAISES MY BP A BIT...F ..CA.. thanks for posting..hope more folks on this site pass this along..i did , and not just to hunters, anybody with any common sense got this forwarded to them.. lord give us strength!!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu