BFT LOCAL

garlicsalt

Mar 25, 2019
If you pay any attention to the offshore and in this case inshore fishing seen round these part's you know that the BFT blew the f**k up off HB AND NEWPS today 7/7/21. Fish up to 200 lbs spotted with a few 50 to 70 lbs caught. Going for a look see in the AM. See if i can't get my ass handed to me. will report my findings. stand by GUNDOGLOVER.

I'm a waiting for report. I hope you get a COW, be careful what you wish for.

Well fellas it was a long day for us. We looked all around yesterday's area then to the 14 and on out to the slide, where the fish were up now and again my buddy boat hooked and lost two on the popper. He stayed in the zone and got me on the radio at about 5pm and said they hooked a bomb again on the popper. He called me at 7pm and said they are still on the fish STAND BY.

Oh and i have never, and i mean NEVER seen water so bitchen even 6 miles of the beach it is the most royal blue clear water ever. better than 60 miles off shore. No wonder those blue fin were so close to the beach.

Still not sure whats going on with the popper fish. And i'm going to bed.

Oh and i have never, and i mean NEVER seen water so bitchen even 6 miles of the beach it is the most royal blue clear water ever. better than 60 miles off shore. No wonder those blue fin were so close to the beach.

How in the hell are you going to sleep, not knowing. I'm not sure I'll be able to sleep and I'm not part of it.

when I had a sea worthy boat I would lunch out of San Diego bay, head 180 west hit the 9 mi bank, and would hit tuna and yellows, trolling squid jigs green and yellow, was big deal.

i remember visual change of the dirty water to clean blue water, 3-7 miles out. amazing

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu