Biden gun control

GUNDOGLOVER49

Aug 14, 2020
Turn in your guns or confiscation. This will lead to real problems if it becomes law.

"Further, the proposals Biden announced tonight could require law-abiding citizens to surrender lawful property and enable states to expand gun confiscation orders,"

"Further, the proposals Biden announced tonight could require law-abiding citizens to surrender lawful property and enable states to expand gun confiscation orders,"
This is about braces, no? Not the actual gun itself.

I’m not trying to argue with anyone about this I’m just trying to find out what’s actually going on here today.

his is after ghost firearms(no serial #) and pistols with shoulder butt and more, it's all rhetoric. because it's against the law for un-serialized firearms now. little by little whittling away.

his is after ghost firearms(no serial #) and pistols with shoulder butt and more, it's all rhetoric. because it's against the law for un-serialized firearms now. little by little whittling away.
That’s what I’ve seen as well. I agree that this is all about taking small things away one by one rather than a straight confiscation. Just looking for clarification not trying to be argumentative.

Maybe it's me but in one part of his comments he mentions braces. further in the text there is the mention of turning in lawful property and expanding gun confiscation. I Don't see the connection between braces and expanding confiscation laws in his comments.

Last edited:
Maybe it's me but in one part of his comments he mentions braces. further in the text there is the mention of turning in lawful property and expanding gun confiscation. I Don't see the connection between braces and expanding confiscation laws in his comments.
The brace thing is odd. How many people use it? Probably zero in the hood. Pretty sure they want high capacity mags.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I think they want to expand the definition of un-serialized firearms to include the parts necessary for building a gun. As of now, there are no background checks needed to buy the components. They want to change that, and require background checks on those components. I think the NRA's position is that this could end up with currently owned components being confiscated or declared illegal.

Reactions: Muledeerhunter
Lots of speculation going on here, remember the senate is equaly divided and it will not make it past them. while it might be unnerving to hear this we also have a supreme court that will uphold the 2nd amendment. Sleepy Joe will not get much done on this run at gun rights. Yea they try to chip away but it will be tough for Joe to get much done that he wants.

Lots of speculation going on here, remember the senate is equaly divided and it will not make it past them. while it might be unnerving to hear this we also have a supreme court that will uphold the 2nd amendment. Sleepy Joe will not get much done on this run at gun rights. Yea they try to chip away but it will be tough for Joe to get much done that he wants.
He is trying it with executive actions. They aren't laws, but some people (Democrats) will treat them as such.

Reactions: CAL'NDN
Unless he changes the Supreme Court to 13 and stakes it in his favor

I think he is saying to ban AR's and high capacity mags. Letting people sue gun manufacturers for crimes committed with guns is ridiculous. Can you sue car manufacturers after an accident?

ya but that requires congress to pass and will not hold up in court. need to go to a state that nullifies such laws, numbers are growing

Reactions: Muledeerhunter

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu