Bird mounts

Dec 8, 2014
my 2 year old son is already obsessed with hunting (he loves watching birds fall from the sky) . Anyways his room is already “hunter” themed and i already have a cool pheasant mount. I want to start getting ducks,quail and turkey mounted. The question i have is who do you guys recommend for bird taxidermy? Thanks in advance!

nicapopolis

Aug 22, 2013
Living Design in Newport Beach area does really nice work too and did a number of my mounts.
X2 on Living Designs. Great guys, good work, flexible turn around times.

They love to chat. You will get stuck there talking.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

JonnyZ

Nov 6, 2016
If you are in Colorado, elk ridge taxidermy is located in Colorado Springs... Ed ( the owner) is a waterfowl nut!
I just picked up a cupped up Canada and a pheasant from last year

nicapopolis

Aug 22, 2013
If you are in Colorado, elk ridge taxidermy is located in Colorado Springs... Ed ( the owner) is a waterfowl nut!
I just picked up a cupped up Canada and a pheasant from last year
My brother has a wood duck pair with Elk Ridge right now. I live in that area so he is close. My buddy has a buck with them too.

I have an antelope with Dons taxidermy down the road.

JonnyZ

Nov 6, 2016
My brother has a wood duck pair with Elk Ridge right now. I live in that area so he is close. My buddy has a buck with them too.

I have an antelope with Dons taxidermy down the road.

I’ve heard of Don.. my brother in law has a ton of mounts from him! I heard his slowing down a lot due to age...