Black Friday / Cyber Monday Binos!

SDLIVIN

Oct 26, 2018
Anyone find any good deals out for quality glass?
Taking advise from other posts and burying my gun and accessory buying habit to focus on a semi-quality pair of bino's.
anyone run across a deal too good to pass up?
$300-500 range.
Thanks,
-Robert

Do you use the Vipers and like them? Thinking about getting a 12x set. Looking at the Vipers or maybe the Razors if I can spare a bit more coin.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I just picked up a new pair of 12x50 razors in september

There awesome but my vipers are also vary good glass. Spotted a lot of deer with my vipers in low light conditions.

If you can spare the cash I’d get razors.

If cash is the problem bass pro let’s you make payments for 6 months. And they will send you the binos right away before being payed off.

They just require 1 payment upfront. If I were you I’d put the 450 down on razors and just pay off the rest over 6 months. Great investments

Reactions: longbowhunter2
Good to know, thanks. I have $400 in Bass Pro gift cards so I might make this happen.

If you buy other gift cards from raise.com (save ~10%) and use ebates (3.5% cash back) you can get more savings as well...but to me the Maven's are still the way to go...I spent about 2 months making the same decision and I would recommend getting 11x45's

If you buy other gift cards from raise.com (save ~10%) and use ebates (3.5% cash back) you can get more savings as well...but to me the Maven's are still the way to go...I spent about 2 months making the same decision and I would recommend getting 11x45's
Is 11 power shaky when being held by hand?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Is 11 power shaky when being held by hand?

Yeah it is for me at long distances...but even 9x are shaky for me past 400 yards unless I use both hands and my hat to help steady them. I run the 9x on my chest and keep 15x in my pack. I only recommend the 11x since he was looking at the 12x.

Reactions: Muledeerhunter
Wasn't planning (or wanting) to strap 15x's or bigger to my chest. I like my 10x's but wanted an upgrade basically without having to always bring a tripod for quick glassing. So was thinking a nice pair of 12's would fit my bill.

Love this comment. I almost dont buy from certain vendors if I cant do discount giftcards. There are ways to get those giftcards up to almost 20% off at times. Compound that will a sale and you are doing pretty good.

Does anyone have the Vultures HD 15's ? How do you like them? I won't be able to fork over any more cash in a while so I will be giving myself that as my xmas gift to myself.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
Once or twice a year midwayusa sells all optics for 15% off and they do not charge sales tax (another 8% off)...looking back at my emails they did this after Christmas and in April.

I would suggest at least 15x or higher mag. I notice 10x loose clarity after 1 mile. My observation.

I guess this is what I meant to reply to. Guys that are new to this may not know how hard it would be to use 15X plus binos without a tripod. Or the advantage of the lighter weight and larger FOV on 10X on your chest. Sorry if you were offended. Like I said different tools.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu