Bowfishing San Bernardino forest

Baldkrash

Aug 4, 2013
Where can I find info on where it is legal to bowfish? Can I do it anywhere that fishing is legal? Do I need a hunting or fishing license? I have both, so not a problem, nut I couldn't find the info on dfg site.

Yes, can I go whenever? How about silver wood or arrowhead. I've seen some monsters in arrowhead.

Arrowhead is privately owned......Not open to the general public......I've never heard of anyone shooting at Silverwood, but who knows.......Should be perfectly legal, unless they have their own rules for that lake.

And yes, you need a fishing license.

you'd best contact Silver wood before you go to be sure you can bow fish there. As has been said Big Bear has great bow fishing

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu