Boyd's stocks

SpringTom

Dec 9, 2020
Hello Guys,

I'm picking a new mossberg patriot predator with the plans to put new parts and upgrades on it, myself. Without many aftermarket stock choices, Boyd's seems like a good idea.

Has anyone used the Boyd's stocks? I actually had my eye on the heritage model in claro x walnut.

Thank you for your time and expertise.

Semper fi

Their laminate stocks are stiff and work well. Hard to beat for the money.

Thanks guys! The mossberg never came through, but a howa 1500 is on the way instead. I will probably go with an MDT ESS chassis. I will definitely keep Boyd's in mind is the need arises.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu