Braque D’Auvergne – French Pointers Born on Thanksgiving Nov. 28 !!!

Braque_USA

Dec 8, 2019
Braque D’Auvergne – French Pointers Born on Thanksgiving Nov. 28 !!!
Pick up end of Jan. 2020 at age of 8 weeks. They are adorable big healthy puppies. Limited availability. Sire and Dam imported from Europe from Champion Lines. Registered with FCI, NAVHDA, UKC and OFA Certified. Puppies will be NAVHDA and UKC registered with VET Health Cert. Also microchipped with age recommended vaccinations. For more details please pm me or email at: [email protected] or [email protected]
Visit us at Facebook:
Braque D’Auvergne USA
Braque D’Auvergne USA Group
Upland Bleu

Attachments

• Rex 5.jpg
    Rex 5.jpg
    277 KB · Views: 47
welcome to the site braq, we tend to say hi first before selling our goods on our site. :)

lets see some photos or videos of your dogs hunting.

i had no idea people hunted with anything besides black labs....humm the more you know i guess

Hello, sorry for not to not say "Hi" first. I'm a breeder and lover for the Braque D'Auvergne. Standard breed in France and getting popular here in the US. The body is similar to the lab's body, more specifically the size between gsp and lab. Very muscular and born to hunt. The long tail is breed specific. They love water, excellent for duck hunting, pheasant, rabbit etc... Popular because they will stay close to the owner paying very close attention to instructions. Very nice family dog, smart, relaxed, great with kids. Thank you for let me put this ad to your forum. Veronika

.Rex 23.jpgRex 60.jpgRex 43.jpgRex 11.jpgrex33.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dawnandusk
so tell us about your dogs you are breeding. Are the parents hunters? got some pics of your dogs with dead things? @Braque_USA
Took the words outta me mouth... nice photoshoot Braque.... Maybe the dogs are good but the hunter had no luck?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu