Break from the hills

Gteam2

Oct 24, 2013
Took a break from hunting this morning to avoid the crowds I’ve been encountering in a couple of my spots in D11. So I took Joaquin out to Dockweiler Beach where he caught his first halibut. It came up a couple inches short, measuring 20” but was still a blast and gave him a good fight! 51A3E1F3-D2ED-47B5-86F0-6B964F3A1C68.jpeg 25D35890-C028-48A1-9533-D55CA5E9F686.jpeg
Always fun when we can get out and enjoy the outdoors!

Best kept secret in fishing. Just walk down to the nearest beach and fish. No fuss no muss. Thanks for sharing! BTW lots of legals caught lately on the diving minnow bass lures and hard jerk baits.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu