Buck Down

invisible man

Walk The Line
Oct 7, 2011
About 20 feet up
This guy came in with a lone Doe this morning. I was hoping for something a little bigger, but He is too good pass on in the last week of D-16. drilled him at about 28yds. He went about 30 yds and stood wobbling for a minute then calmly laid down and went to sleep. Im happy to have gotten him.

Attachments

• 20151111_105625.jpg
    20151111_105625.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 84
  • 20151111_111008.jpg
    20151111_111008.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 69
Reactions: Hunt4lyf
28 yards! Amazing.
Way to keep the countdown going. D16 is going to have a strong finish this year.

Four rows of barb wire fence in the background means that Buck is either just at the edge of public property or just inside private. I'm going to bet he's just within public, am I right?

DanSanDiego said:
Four rows of barb wire fence in the background means that Buck is either just at the edge of public property or just inside private. I'm going to bet he's just within public, am I right?
The fence is to keep the cows in.

Ding Ding Ding.............That's in 1st place. Well done Doug. So that's what you have been holding out for! Nice Buck !!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu