Busy with jalopies lol

longbowhunter2

Oct 16, 2013
on the mountain
Be working and fixing truck and cars this week lol. Perfect timing , I retired vehicles decided to quit working...
Ordered parts. And more to order..
Newer vehicles are junk.
Not made to last.. to much computer control.. ugggg

Replaced the engine in my 53, still working on it.
My 1983 F-250 smog decided to crap out. , Trouble shooted it , switched vacuum ports failed, and possibly. ERG valve,
Need new valve gaskets, thermostat.
Just replaced Holley 4 barrel..

My wife's car MAS, and throttle valve and air Pump . All decided to poop out.

My freaking Fix Or Repair Daily.(Ford) ranger trans pooped out.
LOL

Its a real 427 side oiler FE, stroked, full rolller, ported perf heads, twin 650s and way to much cam.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
I feel your pain my newer car has a check engine light and needs a new turbo. The old truck needs the transmission rebuilt due to a leak but I have a buddy that is will to help me with a 12 pack for payment!
14c19047e156b4e2ddb66e925af4246a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember in 1966 that my folks bought a 64 GTO from someone in P.B For $1500 for my brother at his suggestion. Three two barrel's a four speed with four the on floor and no brakes (drum's) with Bias ply and narrow tires it was crazy, It was bad ass from my memory of this event he drove it to Rose canyon (next to I -5 in P.B ) and lit it up (after going to the Taco Bell at Grand and Garnet back then remember?). My folks forced him to let me ride in the car as a family sort of thing when he came home with it and then I remember another evening in Rose canyon again when he raced a 60's era corvette (64) and smoked it multiple times, The owner got so pissed he took all the weight out his car he could and still could not beat the GTO.

Strap a dead yote or coon on tpp of it..and then it would be really cool..

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu