CA draw results are in

Got crap. Plenty of guys did not get into X12 even with 7 points. Some did. I know a person who did not draw into X9a with 8. D16 is where I will be.

was wondering. so you can get two deer this year? i drew g13 and if i have a chance for another deer would do d15
With a second deer tag yes. Sick you got a g13 I would aim for a D16 to back it up. Then you got a shot for a buck or doe same place same time.

With a second deer tag yes. Sick you got a g13 I would aim for a D16 to back it up. Then you got a shot for a buck or doe same place same time.
from what i’ve seen on here though it looks like d16 is all sold out. but if not then i will definitely get d16 over d15

from what i’ve seen on here though it looks like d16 is all sold out. but if not then i will definitely get d16 over d15
Think you get a chance for leftovers in Aug? The people here know all though haha. Go back a page and a guy put the numbers of tags left

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu