Cape Keeper

Looks like a gimmick to me. I cannot think of a situation I would need it or even want to use it. Not to mention coolers also retain heat even with the small ice pouches in the sides it would still heat up like crazy.
Cape the animal and hang it in the shade. Hike it out to your large cooler put it on ice. I keep frozen 1 gallon water bottles ready to go in my yeti. And I have 2 160qt coolers ready to go if I am elk hunting, and 1 160qt if we are deer hunting.
Just my 2 cents but I wouldn’t waste the money. Buy good glass, good boots, or a good pack with a meat shelf instead.

That website site has daily deals so there are some good discounts because they are gone after a day. I've bought a few things from here with no issues. I bought my Aplzs hunting pack for $50 and they sell for over $100..just sharing for the guys on a budget.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu