Censorship on the web

Aeon

just a dude who duck hunts
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Feb 16, 2011
So this censorship shit is getting real. Ar15 got taken down by go daddy. We used to be registered on gd, we are not anymore. Ar15.com was dumb to be on the gd server but it's scary to see big sides removed.

The forum janitor has us in a safe place where we won't be bothered. With a robust system in place to hopefully keep sch running in uncertain times. I won't say where sch is hosted but they seem neutral as they should be

Thankful for this site and the work that goes on keeping it up and running , screary times when you actually don't know if your favorite blogs , personalities , web-sites will fall victim to cancel culture.

Yep boys, Uncle JB is gonna make ya all puppets. He gonna censor you on the web and then censor ya on the shooting range when he takes your AR-14....... Say goodbye to NRA and your gun rights....

Reactions: WaterDog
I don't understand the fascination with her. Screechy voice, not real bright. I do love that she says she was almost killed during the House protest, but she can't talk about it (because there might be some conspiracy with the Capitol police). Jeez, squeeze every bit of drama out of it that you can. The Democrats are acting like it was the worst thing ever, much worse than our cities burning all summer, and the dumb Republicans aren't pushing back at all.

SCH is a guns, hunting, & fishing site...All activities in the sights of libs & tree huggers.
that's not enough reason, I don't think. The concern Imo is a couple of lunatics stirring the pot and supporting acts of violence and the rest following. That's the kind of carp that exposes any gun/hunting site to be watched.

that's not enough reason, I don't think. The concern Imo is a couple of lunatics stirring the pot and supporting acts of violence and the rest following. That's the kind of carp that exposes any gun/hunting site to be watched.
It is all about control. If any site, business, or person deviates too far from the Left's positions, they will be crushed. Do you really think taking down Parler had anything to do with "violence?" Wake up.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: CRABBY and CAL'NDN
Yea only if it don't fit the narrative its only if conservatives are involved.
4663fefaf3ee5e1314e9d9c0d97efeab.jpg

Sent from my SM-F916U using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu