Chasin Coues...

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
Headed out tonight for the last 3 days of my season here...I'm Abit apprehensive..and a tad nervous... performance anxiety is real...wish us luck fellas...hoping we get to see one at least.. there's always hope when chasin these little bastards in the desert...I think?

Headed out tonight for the last 3 days of my season here...I'm Abit apprehensive..and a tad nervous... performance anxiety is real...wish us luck fellas...hoping we get to see one at least.. there's always hope when chasin these little bastards in the desert...I think?
You see em, you'll bag em.

Reactions: HATCHET1
I tend to miss alot.. the people around me make me look like I know what I'm doing...my vision sucks and I'm outta shape..having to leave the truck horrifies me..but I guess I'll just have to baby step it.. wheres Larry when I need him most..

I tend to miss alot.. the people around me make me look like I know what I'm doing...my vision sucks and I'm outta shape..having to leave the truck horrifies me..but I guess I'll just have to baby step it.. wheres Larry when I need him most..
Just keep thinking what would Larry do?

I often think that very same thing John....what would Larry do if he had a mammal in the crosshairs at ,500 plus yards? He'd prolly shoot. I'm gonna try to be like Larry this Weekend...that's if I don't get cockblocked by a boy...damn kids low hole me all the time..

Omicron is light work compared to the Delta from what I've read...better get your booster fellas..then get another booster when they cram the alpha..delta..and omicron into to same dosage...then get another series of 2 shots in 6 months..

Reactions: MJB
When you get an opportunity. Pretend you’re in the truck.
It will give you a calming feeling so you don’t miss that little b$st$rd.
This!!!!! I can honestly say I've never shot a coues out of or from the truck.. sadly..they are never anywhere near a road for me... Cursed that way..

Pre gaming with the hearts of the 2 that were dispatched last weekend..."I'n order to understand ones prey....one must consume it's very essence ..". Old Cherokee proverb..hope it works.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211202-161856~2.png
    Screenshot_20211202-161856~2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Walked one...shoulda..woulda..coulda....prolly gonna haunt me ...damn it..

Reactions: Stikbrandon
Yep..it's a tad slow after the early morning meet and greet by a decent buck...i looked at him to Long and decided to walk him... about the time he disappeared forever out of my life .I thought..damn..I should of waxed him...I hate myself most times..

Reactions: TRICER
Yep..it's a tad slow after the early morning meet and greet by a decent buck...i looked at him to Long and decided to walk him... about the time he disappeared forever out of my life .I thought..damn..I should of waxed him...I hate myself most times.
Hold out for the perfect fork

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu